Sunday, October 31, 2010

Creative Nails - Pedicure

For my Halloween treat, I got a pedicure today. Since my fave pedicure place is closed on Sundays, I went to the one by my house, Creative Nails at 71st and Georgetown. This place gives a good pedicure, but looks run down. The owners often have their kids there, and the kids have marked up the walls. If they would just paint the place it would look ten times better.

When I went today, there were only a few people there, but I got to wait in the massage chair for about 15 minutes before my pedicure. The chair I was sitting in had a new massager, which was nice. The quality of the pedicure was good, and my pedicurist used sea salt and lotion to massage my legs. She also did a good job of cleaning up my heels.

Creative Nails is not my top choice because of the surroundings, but it is a good and convenient place to go. Many salons are not open on Sundays, so this is a nice option. The cost of my pedicure was $25 plus tip, the average basic pedicure cost.

Service Quality Rating: 4 stars out of 5
"Spa Experience" Rating: 1.5 stars out of 5
Price: $$ (unless you include the 15 minute pre-pedi chair massage, then it would be $)

Price Guide
$ = less than $1 per minute (very budget friendly!)
$$ = about $1 per minute (reasonable)
$$$ = more than $1 per minute (an occasional treat)
$$$$ = about $1.50 per minute (only if I get a gift certificate or great coupon)
$$$$$ = more than $1.50 per minute (I'll be surprised if I ever get to go to one of these)

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I read your post. It’s very simple and informatics. Thank you for sharing..............

    May I HELP YOU.....PLZ CLICK HERE (Pedi Spa)

    ReplyDelete