Sunday, March 20, 2011

BR Nails - Pedicure

Yesterday was a beautiful day to get a pedicure! My friend Natasha and I went to BR Nails in Broad Ripple since we were in the area. This place is nicely decorated, with a European type feel. We signed in, but were not greeted by anyone. We waited about 10 minutes, and then a nail tech called me back to a pedicure chair, and my friend about 5 minutes later.

The pedicure area was through a pretty scalloped cut-out wall. An extra feature that BR Nails had was a cute little girl's pedicure chair that was smaller and had a bear on it, which I thought was a good idea for kids. My chair had a pretty good massager on it. I waited for about 10 more minutes and then the nail tech started on my nails. My pedicure was average, but short, with no offer to razor my heels. The nail tech did use hot stones to massage my legs which was a nice touch, but it was not very long. I got my nails painted a neon pink color.



My pedicure cost the average amount, $25 plus tip. The overall quality of my pedicure was average also, but very short. This might be a good thing if you are on a tight schedule, but it was not enough relaxing time and massage for me.

Service Quality Rating: 3.5 stars out of 5
"Spa Experience" Rating: 2 stars out of 5
Price: $$

Price Guide
$ = less than $1 per minute (very budget friendly!)
$$ = about $1 per minute (reasonable)
$$$ = more than $1 per minute (an occasional treat)
$$$$ = about $1.50 per minute (only if I get a gift certificate or great coupon)
$$$$$ = more than $1.50 per minute (I'll be surprised if I ever get to go to one of these)

1 comment:

  1. if you are planning to specialize in providing only hair care and hair styling services, then you need to make sure that you have all the equipments and furniture.


    Spa Pedicure Chair

    ReplyDelete