Sunday, January 30, 2011

Comfort Zone - Chair Massage

Yesterday I was out at Castleton Mall and decided to ease the stress of shopping by getting a massage! I stopped at Comfort Zone, the kiosk set up in the middle of the mall, for a chair massage. The appeal of this place is the ability to drop right in without plans and have a massage to ease your muscles after carrying around all your bags.



Comfort Zone has four massage chairs set up literally right in the middle of the mall hallway. You have a choice of 12 minutes for $12, 22 minutes for $20, or 35 minutes for $30. I chose the 22 minutes for $20. I really enjoy chair massages and don't get them very often. My massage at Comfort Zone was very good. My massage therapist massaged my head, neck, back, arms, and a little bit of my legs. The massage is Chinese acupressure, so the pressure can be pretty strong. My massage yesterday was just right. The downside of this place is of course that you are in the middle of the mall in full sight of anyone walking by, and you can hear all the mall noise. I don't mind this but some people do. They also take care to make sure your purse and bags are on or under the massage chair so you don't have to worry about anyone stealing them.

Comfort Zone is kind of fun to go to for a break when you are in the midst of a shopping trip. It is pretty economical, however now that places like Foot Finesse have started popping up, you can get a better deal there. They do have a punch card where after ten 12-minute sessions you get a free one. The massage is definitely high quality, but you are sacrificing all of the "spa experience" factor.

Service Quality Rating: 4 stars out of 5
"Spa Experience" Rating: 0 stars out of 5
Price: $ to $$ depending on the amount of time you get

Price Guide
$ = less than $1 per minute (very budget friendly!)
$$ = about $1 per minute (reasonable)
$$$ = more than $1 per minute (an occasional treat)
$$$$ = about $1.50 per minute (only if I get a gift certificate or great coupon)
$$$$$ = more than $1.50 per minute (I'll be surprised if I ever get to go to one of these)

5 comments:

  1. Spagirl can provide amazing massage therapy. I like to take it so many times.

    Massage Shop in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. massagechairtable.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. massage cushions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your blog and images are also beautiful. Keep sharing more post like this.
    road construction companies in india

    ReplyDelete