Monday, June 27, 2011

SA Nails - Pedicure

It's my birthday today! For a birthday treat I got a pedicure at SA nails at 71st and Georgetown, a place I have been to before but forgot about. Since I am trying to save more money these days, I looked online to see if there was a coupon for this place on Coupons4Indy.com, and there was. It was only $2 off, but every little bit helps, right?

SA nails is one of the nicer looking walk-in nail salons that I have been to. The pedicure area is raised up on a deck with lanterns around it and a pretty mural on the wall. They also had some plants, and it was overall nicely decorated and seemed clean. This is the first place I have felt compelled to take pictures of.
The cute mural behind the chairs.

The pedicure deck.

I had no wait, and there was only one other person there. The lady who did my pedicure was very thorough. In addition to the normal pedicure steps, she shaved the hair off my toes, scrubbed my toes and the tops of my feet with a nail brush, and put on lots of different gels and lotions. The pedicure chair, however, left a lot to be desired. It only vibrated, rather than massaging. Also, the foot and leg massage was only ok. I picked purple for my toes today:






Overall, this was a decent place to go. It's not my favorite, but it's very close to my house, and it gets some extra "spa experience" points for the cute decor. Don't forget to make use of the coupons on Coupons4Indy. This site has coupons for many businesses in the Indianapolis area, so check it out. I ended up paying $23 plus tip.


Service Quality Rating: 3.5 stars out of 5
"Spa Experience" Rating: 3 stars out of 5
Price: $$

Price Guide
$ = less than $1 per minute (very budget friendly!)
$$ = about $1 per minute (reasonable)
$$$ = more than $1 per minute (an occasional treat)
$$$$ = about $1.50 per minute (only if I get a gift certificate or great coupon)
$$$$$ = more than $1.50 per minute (I'll be surprised if I ever get to go to one of these)

No comments:

Post a Comment