Saturday, September 17, 2011

Crystal Rose Connections - Swedish Massage

Today I used my Eversave coupon for $26 for a 60 minute Swedish massage at Crystal Rose Connections in Fishers. I was able to easily schedule my massage over email, but there was no online scheduler on the website. The building that Crystal Rose Connections is located in is another rent-a-suite business building. It is a beautiful new building designed in a natural modern style with a big lobby, front desk (which no one was at), bathrooms, and a vending area.


 
  I easily found the Crystal Rose Connections suite, which was a single, simply decorated room. Maureen, the owner and sole massage therapist, was waiting for me. I filled out thorough medical history and and release forms. Maureen had some music playing, but she said I could pick out another CD if I wanted. She also told me that she had just moved to the building and wanted my input about if the hallway noise was too noisy (after the massage I told her I could hear people talking but it didn't bother me).

The massage Maureen gave me was average, nothing new or exciting. She used lotion to massage my back, arms, legs, sides of my rear end, scalp, and neck. Maureen also specializes in different holistic treatments, like sound therapy and crystal therapy (see her website to learn more about those), and she had lots of stones you could buy. Incorporating some other treatments might have been interesting, but unfortunately my coupon was only for a massage. Maureen's massage was a good, but not stand out. To her benefit, she is located in the nicest rent-a-suite building I have seen.


Service Quality Rating:  3.5 stars out of 5
"Spa Experience" Rating:  3.5 stars out of 5
Price: $$$ (¢ - price I actually paid)

Price Guide
¢= less than 50¢ per minute (fabulous deal!!)
$ = less than $1 per minute (very budget friendly!)
$$ = about $1 per minute (reasonable)
$$$ = more than $1 per minute (an occasional treat)
$$$$ = about $1.50 per minute (only if I get a gift certificate or great coupon)
$$$$$ = more than $1.50 per minute (I'll be surprised if I ever get to go to one of these)

No comments:

Post a Comment