Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer! (and Spa Tip #6)

Hey spa fans! I have been super busy at school and I haven't been able to post much lately. But, summer is almost upon us, and I will be free as a bird starting Friday! Actually, I will be running a couple of camps for a few weeks, but other than that, it's summer fun for me. I have a couple of spas on deck that I have purchased groupons for, so look for Radiance Skin Care and The Alabaster Box Massage Studio reviews coming soon.

Summer Spa/Health Tip: Going to spas and getting pedicures, facials, and massages is all about taking care of yourself. Take care of your skin this summer and wear sunscreen!

1 comment:

  1. Spa help me a lot in times when i fell so tired in my work, the spa was the only solution to relieve it, relaxing my my body and of course refreshing my mind..


    las vegas spa deals

    ReplyDelete