Monday, January 2, 2012

Optimal Wellness Center - Facial

Sorry I have not been on for a while! I am on winter break and decided to treat myself to a facial. I got a deal at Optimal Wellness Center when I went to their Ladies Night. I could book any service for $49 (usually $75). My friends at Ladies Night raved about thier mini facials with Karen, so I decided to get one.

I have reviewed Optimal Wellness Center before. The facility is very nicely decorated, and the whole place is spa-like. Karen was really nice and did a great job. She used all natural products on me, including a raw organic honey facial. She also put some hot stones under may back and used hot stones to massage my face. She did quite a bit of massage on my arms, face, neck, and shoulders. At the end, she put mascara and lip gloss on me, which made me look more presentable when I went to Target afterwards.

I highly recommend the facial at Optimal Wellness Center. In fact I pre-paid for another one because that way I got $20 off.



Service Quality Rating: 4 stars out of 5
"Spa Experience" Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5
Price: $$$ (price I actually paid - $)

Price Guide
$ = less than $1 per minute (very budget friendly!)
$$ = about $1 per minute (reasonable)
$$$ = more than $1 per minute (an occasional treat)
$$$$ = about $1.50 per minute (only if I get a gift certificate or great coupon)
$$$$$ = more than $1.50 per minute (I'll be surprised if I ever get to go to one of these)

2 comments:

  1. So finally Toronto Spa works to care your wellness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you have given us extraordinary examples of how to live, love, laugh, forgive and persevere. The Day Spa Indiana two of you couldn't be more sweet, adorable and have so much fun together and all of their friends and family,.....

    ReplyDelete